Do you work with programming and know that there is a lot of logical data behind an easy and intuitive mobile app? Are you oriented to grow in the IT field and develop fantastic projects for society? Then the IT Academy at maib is the perfect mentoring program for you!
When and where will it take place?
You can register by filling out this form between August 15 and September 10. The selection interviews will be held between September 11 and September 25, and the IT Academy learning program starts on October 1. It will take place in Chisinau for 2 months, 3 times a week, between 17:30 and 20:00.
The mentoring program is focused on the Data analytics segment within the Analytical Systems and Databases Department, IT Department, a structure in which you will have the opportunity to work later.
Trainer: Ion Moraru, head of the Analytical Systems and Databases Department, Department of Information Technologies at maib. on has been part of the bank's team for over 2 years, with more than 17 years of experience in the IT field. He previously worked in various national companies, and commercial banks, but also within the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Moldova.
Who can sign up?
Recent graduates, students in the last year of their bachelor's studies or students enrolled in a master's program, maib employees who are passionate about IT, young specialists or professionals who want a career change or re-profiling in the IT industry are urged to register.
Program modules (theory and practical activities):
- Databases, SQL Queries (Structured Query Language);
- Data warehouses (Data Warehouse/Data Lake), storage and query, data architecture;
- Big Data notions, interaction with data from the BigData system;
- Extracting knowledge/indicators from data;
- Probabilistic models in raw data analysis;
- Data cleaning Data (Data cleaning and preparation);
- Data modelling at analytical levels, conversion of data interception from IT structures into business structures (Data modelling);
- Graphical and tabular data visualization (Data visualization);
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Using a BI tool in data analysis, general notions, differentiation of BI tools, data analysis with PowerBI;
- Formation of indicators in BowerBI, deep calculations, drill down organization;
- Modeling and analyzing data with SAP Business Objects, building data universes, publishing data, viewing data;
- Formation of indicators in SAP Business Objects, deep calculations, application of interdependent formulas, organization of drill down;
- Examination of knowledge, final test.
What do you get by participating in the maib IT internship program?
As one of the students of the IT Academy, you will have presentations and training specific to the Data Analytics area, as well as on topics such as business processes and banking processes, but also about the agile way of working. You will participate in class discussions harmoniously combined with practical activities, group and individual exercises, case studies with real examples, scenarios from IT and business projects, and action planning to implement analysis and prediction objectives within the bank. At the end of the program, you will complete a group project.
You will be able to:
- understand the approach to the fundamental concepts of data analysis;
- make a clear distinction between the role of a business analyst (Business Analyst) and a data analyst (Data Analyst);
- make a clear distinction between Data Reporting and Data Analyst;
- to identify the primary responsibilities and deliverables related to each activity of a Data Analyst;
- identify stakeholders and select appropriate techniques to determine requirements from business users;
- understand and describe how a data analyst works with stakeholders to identify and understand their business needs;
- define and apply business analysis tasks that progressively elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements;
- use written, verbal and non-verbal communication effectively, using relevant knowledge, skills and judgment in a business environment;
- apply data organization skills, and prepare data presentations in written and verbal form.
In the IT Academy, maib will help you develop professionally and personally through many practical exercises and allow you to start or continue your IT career to the next level, benefiting from the guidance and support of in-house trainers. The young people with the best performances will receive part-time, or full-time job offers at maib. Likewise, the best participants will have the opportunity to attend the real projects of the company and apply the knowledge gained in developing the best banking products and services on the market.
Register now and benefit from a valuable experience within the leading bank in Moldova!
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or distribution.