Beaujolais Nouveau est arrivé!
I. “IPN BASIC” Package - news bulletin containing stories on political, social, economic and community developments, as well as sports and local news; on average 20 items on workdays and 12 items on Saturdays;
“IPN Basic Photo”- an average of 10 original photos a day on workdays, in JPEG format, as support to IPN BASIC;
“IPN Basic Audio” - an average of 2-3 audio recordings a day on workdays, in MP3 format, as support to IPN BASIC;
“IPN Basic Thematic” - thematic news feeds on the following topics: “Society”, “Politics”, “Economy”, “Local News”, “Sports”, “Transnistrian Conflict”, “Children's Rights”, “Mass Media”, “Real Estates”, “Elections”.
Other thematic bulletins can also be provided on request.
II. “IPN ECONOMY & BUSINESS” Package - news, comments, interviews on business and economy issues; 6 items a day on workdays.
“IPN Economy & Business Retro” - a digest of last week's events, in abridged form.
III. “IPN AGENDA” - Agenda of events for the next day. (currently not available in English)
IV. “IPN VIP” - access to all news items and products, including archives.
Texts are available in Romanian, Russian, and English.
Distribution modes: e-mail, RSS subscription, access to site content.
IPN can serve as a reliable and professional platform to help its subscribers and non-subscribed clients promote their messages, offering them a wide array of services and solutions.
For each client, we offer a customized approach to ensure that their message gets greater publicity.
IPN's list of services includes, but is not limited to:
- rent of news conference room with included assistance – packages of 450, 700, 1300 MDL;
- posting of press releases/statements on www.ipn.md;
- dissemination of press releases to recipients from our database or to any other recipients specified by the beneficiary;
- writing of event stories, with translation into 2 languages and further dissemination to subscribers;
- unlock news stories in all three languages for free viewing on website;
- photo for story, with free viewing on website;
- audio for story, with free access on website;
- video for story, with free viewing on website;
- inclusion of event in the Daily Agenda for the next day;
- displaying of hyperlinks in texts on website;
- displaying of banners on website;
- creation and placement of promotional materials in print press, radio stations and TV channels;
Rates do not include VAT.
Public Discussion: Anti-Chirtoaca referendum: to take part or to boycott it, where do we put the mark on the ballot paper?
Public Discussion: The quality of the Moldovan political class: importance, current state and how to improve it
National Integrity Authority: risks of compromising the reform