Mobiasbanca believes in you and in Moldova's agriculture!
MobiSanté – with gratitude and respect towards healthcare workers
June 15, 2018
On the Healthcare and Pharmacy worker’s Day, Mobiasbanca pays homage to the health sector workers, assuring them of its deepest gratitude and appreciation.
As a sign of its gratitude towards those who protect our health, Mobiasbanca wishes to offer them its generous loans offers, and the MobiSanté package - a product specially tailored for medical workers.
Between June 15 and July 31, they can benefit from:
- Up to 50% discount on interest rates on consumer loans without collateral*
- Attractive 11,9% interest rate on credit cards**
4,95% FIXED interest rate on mortgage loans for up to 4 years***
Moreover, the MobiSanté provides the following gratuities:
- Debit Mastercard / VISA Electron debit card
- Mastercard Neos / VISA Classic credit card
- Remote services: Internet-banking eMobias.md and SMS-banking MobiasSMS
- + 1% bonus to the interest rate calculated on the amount available on the card balance
- Automatic payment of invoices via eFactura service
- Disbursement of scheduled payments
- Free assistance provided by our Mortgage Center during the drawing up and collection of documents necessary to obtain a mortgage loan, as well as in dealing with public officials.
We invite you to our Mobiasbanca branches to benefit from our premium service. For further details, please call our Contactell Service at 022256456, available 24/7.
Note: the preferential interest rates are valid only in case of subscribing to a product from the MobiSante product package (package management fee – 7.95 MDL/month).
* For a TO_TO loan of 100 000 MDL, with a 4.5% fixed interest rate, with a loan period of 60 months and with a monthly loan management fee of 0.5% calculated on the loan amount, the effective annual interest rate is 15,75% (the calculations are for illustrative purposes only).
** For a MASTERCARD NEOS credit card with a 30 000 MDL limit, and a fixed interest rate of 11,9% for a period of 24 months, provided the loan is fully used, and with a grace period offered by the Merchant, the effective annual interest rate is 10,06 % (the calculations are for illustrative purposes only)
*** For a mortgage loan in MDL of 400 000 MDL, for a period of 192 months, with a fixed interest rate of 4.95% for the first 4 years and 8.95% floating rate for the remainder, with a loan management monthly fee of 0.15% of the loan balance, a loan issue fee of 1%, the effective annual interest rate is 9.21% (the calculations are for illustrative purposes only).
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or dissemination.
SIC! project without IPN
Margot Wallstrom is minister of foreign affairs of Sweden, Jacek Czaputowicz is minister of foreign affairs of Poland, Tomas Petricek is minister of foreign affairs of the Czech Republic
Eastern Europe Matters
Advantageous financing for young entrepreneurs
Nicolae Testemitanu Medical University’s Opinion on the Israeli Health Ministry’s Decision to Prevent Its Graduates from Practicing in Their Homeland
Nicolae Testemitanu Medical University Names American Journalist and Professor as International Program Advisor