Go to the UEFA Champions League Final Madrid 2019 with MasterCard and Mobiasbanca!
Loans and leasing for farm operators
February 19, 2018
Take advantage of the unique offer in Moldova and let your business grow starting today.
Only at Mobiasbanca you can obtain a loan or a leasing with an interest rate discount of up to 90%.
In partnership with CNH Industrial Capital, one of the largest financial organizations in the world, Mobiasbanca provides unique and exclusive funding in the Republic of Moldova for the purchase of agricultural equipment from the most recommended brands – Case IH and New Holland.
In the same time, you have additional advantages:
- minimum own contribution: 25% for Leasing funding and 35% for Loan funding
- flexible repayment schedule, with the possibility to approve a grace period
- preferential terms for the pledge structure
- the largest supply of resources from the funds of International Financial Organizations
- GRANT from 10% to 15% of the amount of funds provided as part of the program of cooperation with the EBRD and the EU ‚EU4BUSINESS EBRD Credit Line’
- 10% discounts on interest rate on loans to finance working capital
to open and maintain the new current account for 6 months – FREE OF CHARGE
Mobiasbanca - Groupe Société Générale team is always at your disposal. Contact Contactell service at 022256456, available 24/24, visit the closest branch of the bank and get agricultural equipment at the most advantageous offer in Moldova.
Entrepreneur farmers choose Mobiasbanca because it is #correct!
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or dissemination.
SIC! project without IPN
Public Discussion: Post-electoral scenarios in view of experts in political sciences, electoral systems and sociology
Public Discussion: Please elect me MP on behalf of the U.S. - Canada Diaspora because...
Public Discussion: Please elect me MP on behalf of the Vestern Diaspora because...
Public Discussion: Please elect me MP on behalf of the Eastern diaspora because…